Hazard Analysis CriticalControl Points (HACCP) Training Course
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a food safety component, with GMP and SSOP, that regulatory agencies use to ensure food safety. The New FDA Food Modernization Safety Act (FMSA) now requires that all processed foods have a HACCP Plan. Third Party Auditors (Consumer driven Food Safety Programs) have always had HACCP at the forefront. The requirements for HACCP, GMP and SSOP are rapidly becoming a way of life for the food industry.
DAY 1 CURRICULUM
- Orientation and Course Objectives
- Pre-requisite Programs & Preliminary Steps
- Food Safety Hazards
- Conducting Hazard Analysis
- Determining Critical Control Points
- Establishing Critical Limits
- Monitoring Critical Limits
- Corrective Actions
DAY 2 CURRICULUM
- Records Keeping Procedures
- Sources for Identifying Hazards and Determining their Control Measures
- Review and Preparation for Developing HACCP Plans
- HACCP System: Required and Recommended Standard Operating Procedures and Records
- Exercises on Hazard Analysis of Food Products
DAY 3 CURRICULUM
- HACCP Group Exercises on Topics
- HACCP Plan Development for Company Oral Presentations
DAY 4 HACCP GRADUATION
- Oral Presentations of Company HACCP PLANS
- Proficiency Exams
- Special Guest Speakers
- Class Group Photo
Who Should Enroll?
Business owners, senior officers, QA/QC managers, and production supervisors. Line production workers will also benefit from this training.
This 4-day course brings together the principals learned in GMP and SSOP to take the final step to full compliance under the FMSA. Lean to identify the critical control points in your process. Record Keeping requirements and all aspects of HACCP are covered and provide your company the tools needed to provide safe, quality foods and meet the new FDA requirements for all food processors.
• DAY 1: Friday, September 20, 2019
• DAY 2: Saturday, September 21, 2019
• DAY 3: Friday, September 27, 2019
• DAY 4: Saturday, September 28, 2019
HACCP is a four(4) day course.
Classes are scheduled:
Fridays: 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
520 West 23rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007
FIBR is located between Figueroa and Flower Streets on the South side of 23rd.
Limited rear lot double parking behind building.
There is also street metered parking along 23rd and public parking for $5 at the Lorenzo apartment complex.
You can enter the (Lorenzo) parking off of 23rd Street, on the south side of the street between Flower and Grand.
Cost Includes Participant Manual & Certificate.
$600 per student
$800 per student