Mission and Goals
FIBR IS AN ASSOCIATION OF FOOD PROCESSORS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
The Food Industry Business Roundtable (FIBR) is a nonprofit business association dedicated to promoting the growth of the food processing industry in Southern California. FIBR accomplishes this mission by:
- Encouraging communication and cooperation among all segments of the industry
- Working with regulatory and economic development agencies
- Partnering with educational institutions to upgrade employee skills
- Building linkages between public and private sources of capital
- Keeping members informed about industry developments, market trends, trade policies and regulatory issues.
Consider joining FIBR to network with other food industry executives from throughout Southern California, and also receive access to the Member's Only Section for a detailed contact list of other FIBR members and for materials from past business seminars. For more information, contact us.
About the Community Development Technologies Center (CDTech)
CDTech is a nonprofit organization specializing in community economic development strategies. CDTech has been incubating FIBR by providing in-kind support and office space since 1997.