The Food Industry Business Roundtable
William Thomas Huntley, FIBR Lead Trainer, William Thomas Huntley & Associates
Comprehensive Food Safety Internal Auditor Training Class
Necessary fundamentals regarding internal auditing principles, establishing an internal audit program that is effective, and food-safety criteria associated with internal safety auditing. Content of this course is based on American Society of Quality (ASQ) and the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP).
Some components that will be covered include:
- - The requirements of a well-established internal audit program
- - How to properly prepare for an internal food safety audit
- - How to analyze the data that is harvested during an audit
- - Implementing corrective actions after audit analysis
- - Creating effective audit reports to meet GFSI standards
- - Following correct actions for supplier auditing processes
- - Compliance to GFSI and certification body requirements
Who Should Attend These Training Courses?
In general, any member of your workforce who oversees food safety and food safety protocol should have internal audit training. However, it is not uncommon for team leaders, quality control specialists and associates, and product managers and consultants to take this food safety internal auditor training so they also have the necessary knowledge to oversee audits when they must be implemented.
3 DAY CLASS, ALL SATURDAYS
Dates: Saturdays, Aug. 20th, Aug. 27th & Sept. 3rd, 2022
Time: 8.30a.m. to 5.00p.m.
Location: CDTech/FIBR 520 W. 23rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
FIBR Members: $300
Cash or Check or online via PayPal
Registration fee can be paid online using PayPal. You can set individual quantities of tickets on the next page.
PAY BY CHECK:
If you prefer to pay by check, please make check payable to FIBR and mail to:
FIBR, 520 W. 23rd Street, L.A., CA 90007
For additional information, contact Helene Martinez: email@example.com